Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Exchange

11.9.2015

We had another exchange moment with students from other disciplines. I shared my ideas with Rata who is studying textiles and Yoshi from fashion design.

It was interesting seeing how their projects had progressed from our last exchange and although we were undertaking the idea of wellbeing in different ways I found it useful to present and get feedback from students who were unfamiliar with the VCD briefs.

When presenting them with my current ideas they had questions around how I planned to execute them. We also discussed what would give the audience incentive to take part. By having students who were less familiar with the VCD brief it helped to advance my project because they were able to critique it without existing knowledge of what I was trying to achieve, having an objective point of view gave me insights into what audiences would be interested in or want out of various social events around the way that they were organised or promoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment