Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Prototype Test

17.9.2015


During the week leading up to class we had prepared materials that we needed to run more tests. After last weeks feedback I had spent my time trying to create something that wasn't in the form of a website but still tested how audiences would respond to the idea of cheaper event tickets being offered.

I arranged an area for students to physically sign up for events that were offering various deals. My goal was to test how the price of an event as well as how many people were already attending would affect their decisions and the way they interacted with both the area and each other.




I found that regardless of cost or savings offered, people were more concerned with how many friends would be attending each event and in particular who they were. This advanced my project because I could shift from offering discounts and cheap deals, to promoting events around the social benefits they bring

No comments:

Post a Comment